- Reliability and Trustworthiness – Excellent communication and a strong footing in the community means we’re in this for the long haul and plan to be here for years to come.
- Reputation – We have an excellent reputation as a provider of high quality paints and finishes with an eye for the subtle details that are often overlooked.
- Wide Variety of Skills – Most of the time, our customers don’t just need a painter, they need a company that can first fix the things that need painting, then apply paint to the bigger picture. Whether this is drywall or ceiling texture damage, water damage, interior and exterior trim boards needing replacement, decking, siding, etc, chances are we can fix it in house and get it painted for years of enjoyment.
- Pride in Work – There’s something incredibly gratifying about transforming objects into something other than how they currently sit, and the appreciation that comes from other’s enjoyment of those spaces. We take great pride in your satisfaction and our craftsmanship shows it.
- Value – We know the importance of value in each and every project. We show that we understand the importance of value added to our customers through our dedication to pride in our work, clearly defining in our proposals exactly what will be done and the products used during the process, listening to your requests and understanding your desired outcomes, and recommending processes and products that can stretch your dollar.
Why Choose Us?
John was professional from start to finish. We have a living room/stairwell with a vaulted ceiling and lots of angles - John was able to get it all painted in a short amount of time. He did a fabulous job doing some minor repair to the walls ahead of time to assure a better surface and they look amazing. He worked quickly but not carelessly and vacuumed the whole work area before he left. We are so happy with the results and will definitely hire him in the future.
Highly Recommended. John was very professional and did an amazing job. Turned our house from 2003 to 2020 overnight.
Being an estimator/project manager for Home Drywall & painting, I have seen a lot of painters come & go. John is the best that I have used on our projects. Not only is his product flawless, but his trustworthiness, dedication & responsiveness during the projects are above the rest.