Your free estimate and consultation will include:
- Professional assessment of preparatory procedures necessary to ensure the future integrity of your home’s building materials.
- The benefits of professional expertise on the correct products to use and their associated benefits for various application situations.
- Complimentary color-consultation from a professional designer on qualifying projects (with your help, we’ll get the color scheme right the first time), a $150.00 value.
- Written 3 to 5 year warranties for qualifying projects.
Interested in a service that you don’t see listed here? Please give us a call or complete a request for further information through the
so we can better answer your questions.
Painting, staining and wood-finishing of your home’s interior can often be a daunting task that can consume an enormous amount of your time, and more often than not that time tends to be during your evenings after work or on the weekends. Not to mention the time spent in selecting colors (and wondering if they’re the right ones), choosing the right paint products for your particular application needs, and unforeseen repair problems.
As paint technologies continue to advance, professional expertise and product know-how not only show in the finished product, but can also be a cost-effective alternative to potential mistakes due to the use of incorrect/inferior products or application errors. With a thorough understanding of various solutions to your needs, we can recommend the right products and application procedures to maximize the useful life of the paint coatings that we apply, equating to saving time and money in the future.
Our approach to each job we encounter is a simple one and begins with one question, “What are your expectations for this paint job?” By asking the right questions and considering your needs, we can develop a comprehensive job scope and provide recommendations that are tailored to fit your environment.
Interior Painting & Finishing Services Provided:
- Painting – Drywall, plaster, and ceilings using various products and methods.
- Staining – Conventional stains, two-tone staining, and distressed woodworking.
- Enameling & Sprayed Enamel Finishes – Fine finish enameling for woodwork using various methods.
- Clear Coating (Varnish, Lacquers, Polyurethanes) – Wood finishing solutions for various environments.
- Wallpaper Removal – Full service paper removal and wall restoration.
- Drywall Repair – Return damaged drywall to paint or texture-ready condition.
- Texture Application – Acoustic (popcorn), knock-down, orange peel.